- Zoocation Sessions: is available to children attending years 2 - 6 ONLY.
- Zoocation Junior: is available to children attending Kindy - Year 1 ONLY.
- Drop off is between 9.00am and 9.30am.
- Pick up is between 3.30pm and 4.00pm.
- Limited supervision is available at no extra charge until 5.00pm, when the Zoo closes. Pick ups after 5pm will be charged $25.
- Prior to a booking being made, The National Zoo & Aquarium must be made aware of any disability that may prevent someone from understanding directions, could result in unpredictable behavior, or that interferes with a persons mobility.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that children attending Zoocation will feed, interact with and see certain animals, no guarantee is offered to this effect. We can not predict the behavior of any animal here at the zoo, nor will we force them to perform.
-The National Zoo & Aquarium has the right to remove, from the session, if necessary, any person(s) believed to be a danger or potential risk to their or anyone else's safety.
- Please note that online bookings receive a discount of $5.00 per person (reflected in prices). If you are booking with a gift certificate or credit voucher of any type, please phone (02) 6287 8400 to make your reservation.
- To book over the phone (credit card or credit voucher only), please call (02)6287 8400 and follow the prompts. Please note that the online discounts offered to customers will not apply for phone bookings.
- Re-scheduling an existing booking can only be done up to 48 hours prior to your booking. Re-scheduling can only be done by phoning the National Zoo & Aquarium on (02) 6287 8400, and available places cannot be guaranteed. A re-scheduling fee of $5.00 per day booked will apply.
- Bookings are non-refundable. In the case where a child can not attend, payment for the existing session can be carried over to a future reservation.
- Booking refunds are decided upon and approved soley by the National Zoo & Aquarium.
- Bookings can only be made with full payment or with a credit from a previous session.
- Lunch orders can be placed and paid for on arrival. Morning and afternoon tea is not provided and should be packed. Lunch may also be packed if preferred. Children are not able to visit the cafe or gift shop during the program.
- Children attending should have sunscreen applied and packed for the day.
2. In the case of accident or emergency, I give my permission for The National Zoo & Aquarium staff to seek medical treatment by a medical practitioner, hospital or ambulance service. I agree to bear any costs thereby incurred.
The information I have provided in this booking is true and correct.